Thread: FF7 Yaoi! ^____^

ProtectYourHonour

FF7 Yaoi! ^____^

What are your favourite Yaoi pairings? Everyone I know mostly loves SephirothxCloud, or 'Clack' (CloudxZack), but I personally love AngealxZack,

Who are your favourites?

Registered User FF7 Yaoi! ^____^
    My answer is 'none'. I will also phrase my answer into a form of a question and say "What is 'none?'".

I don't have a taste for yaoi, or fanfiction for that matter (unless your name is SquirrelKing, then it is awesomely bad. )

I respect the people that like this sort of thing, but it's just not for me. Especially if it has anything to do with Sephiroth or Rufus. Actually a better answer to your question would be "I am a fan of any yaoi pairing that does not involve Sephiroth or Rufus." Because they are my favorite characters, and I would rather them stay out of these sort of things.

If it ain't canon, then I'm really not interested.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 11-22-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! FF7 Yaoi! ^____^ Tallulah's Avatar
    I can't say much about Final Fantasy VII, as I have always preferred SquallxSeifer from Final Fantasy VIII.

Also the only decent characters on Final Fantasy VII (Vincent, Cid) are red-blooded heterosexual!

Blog Entries
    I am going to go with the "none of the above" one because I am not gay and I don't care for non-canonical gay pairings of characters.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I am going to go with the "none of the above" one because I am not gay and I don't care for non-canonical gay pairings of characters.
    Same, I honestly don't even know what this "yaoi" is. Never heard of it in my life, someone actually gave the pairing of random characters a name?....wow...
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-22-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Lady Succubus FF7 Yaoi! ^____^ Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yaoi is Japanese for gay relationships, whether it be just emotional relationships or sex. So no, it's not just some random name someone came up with. In the same sense, Yuri is Japanese for lesbian relationships.

I'm not into Yaoi, I prefer Yuri myself.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth FF7 Yaoi! ^____^ Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Sheena View Post
    Yaoi is Japanese for gay relationships, whether it be just emotional relationships or sex. So no, it's not just some random name someone came up with. In the same sense, Yuri is Japanese for lesbian relationships.
    Thanks for the explanation, this is the first time I've heard of these two words.

Anyway, gay pairing isn't my thing nor would I know who to pare in the first place especially in the game industry, never really crossed my mind and I hope it never will.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Hmm.. to be honest, I didn't really find any of the FFVII male characters to be really attractive, except for Cloud of course. Cloud's look in Advent Children was as that Campbells soup commercial put it "Hmm Hmm Good". I found FFVIII's male characters sexually attractive and I can definitely come up with some good pairings. ZellxSquall or SquallxSeifer (which is the most common used), or ZellxSeifer (which has NEVER been done) at least to my knowledge anyway. Not a big Irvine fanboy, but hey he and Cloud could be a future pairing, I guess, lol
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Soup Kitchen Jerk. FF7 Yaoi! ^____^ Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I don't have a taste for yaoi, or fanfiction for that matter (unless your name is SquirrelKing, then it is awesomely bad. )
    I second this, and raise you Peter Chimaera.

This is why I hate anime. Also, I'd just like to point out that I bet Cloud drew himself making out with Sephiroth a lot. But Sephy won't have it! He's way too busy drawing himself with his mom.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Sheena View Post

I'm not into Yaoi, I prefer Yuri myself.
    O_O so it's kind of like choosing your favorite homosexual relationships between charaters?

Zorn and Thorn ftw! wait, what gender are they?

Benero and Zenero? oh boy
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-22-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    O_O so it's kind of like choosing your favorite homosexual relationships between charaters?

Zorn and Thorn ftw! wait, what gender are they?

Benero and Zenero? oh boy
    Haha Zorn and Thorn! I wonder what they would look like without the clown makeup? They might hopefully be males. (be kinda awkward for a female clown to look like...that. (No offense to female clowns). As for Benero and Zenero I can see that being a FFIX Yaoi pairing, I might have seen a pic of them somewhere.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Haha Zorn and Thorn! I wonder what they would look like without the clown makeup? They might hopefully be males. (be kinda awkward for a female clown to look like...that.
    Apparently, they have no Gender.

As for Benero and Zenero I can see that being a FFIX Yaoi pairing, I might have seen a pic of them somewhere.
    Haha they would be one of those crazy couples.....too much? O.o

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood